Rosewood Residences Condos Naples

Rosewood Residences in Naples, is a teardown/rebuild of what used to be The Mansion House propertyCondos in Rosewood Naples, will be large open and spacious with high ceilings and there will be only 42 condos in total which is considered very low density relative to the 5.25 acres of land it sits on.  The Ronto Group and Wheelock Street Capital purchased the site together as a joint venture. According to public record, the purchase price was for $167,500,000 and closed in November of 2021. The property sits on 5.25 acres of absolutely prime beachfront real estate south of Doctors Pass in Naples, FL. It has 482 feet of beach frontage in total.


View All New Condos in Naples

Interested in Rosewood?

Contact Sean To Compare Nearby Properties

Whitehall beachfront-condo-building-Coquina Sands-naples

1601 Gulf Shore Blvd N Naples, FL 34102

  • Year Built2027
  • Floors7
  • Units42

Rosewood Residences Condos Snapshot

  • Neighborhood Coquina Sands
  • Building Type Mid-rise
  • Ownership Type Condo

Don't see the perfect Rosewood Condo? Send us a note to be notified of upcoming listings in Rosewood Residences.

Available Rosewood Condos in Naples For Sale 

Today's Condo Report for Rosewood Residences July 14, 2024
14
Listed
212
Avg. DOM
$3,403.25
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
$16,750,000
Med. List Price
14 Properties
Page 1 of 2

Rosewood Residences Faqs

How Big Are the Condos in the Rosewood Residences?

Standard Rosewood Residences range from 4,266 to 6,012 square feet. Penthouses in Rosewood start at 5,693 and are as large as 9,718 square feet. This is under-air square footage. All Rosewood condos also have several hundred square feet of dedicated outdoor space. 

Are Pets Allowed at Rosewood Residences and if so How Many?

Yes, 2 dogs or cats are allowed in Rosewood. 

Are Rentals Allowed in the Rosewood Residences?

Yes, Rosewood Residences allows owners to lease out their units once per year with a 9-month minimum lease duration. 

How Much Earnest Money is Required to Secure a Rosewood Condo in Naples?

One million dollars upfront is required upon signing the purchase agreement. Then within 15 days of signing the balance of 20% of the purchase is due. An additional 20% deposit is due within 10 days of the Notice of Commencement for a total deposit of 40%. The balance is due at closing. 

How High Are the Ceilings at Rosewood in Naples?

The ceiling height at Rosewood is 11.5' for standard units and 12.5' for penthouses. 

What Was Rosewood Residences in Naples Before it was Redeveloped?

Rosewood used to be the Mansion House.

What Amenities Are there in the Rosewood Residences?

•Multiple Heated pools including resort & lap pools with spas, cabanas, firepits
•2 Car Garage for standard units and 4 for Penthouses
•Gas grills near the pool
•Bike Storage
•Extra Storage
•Social events
•Gas Stove tops in primary kitchen and gas grills in outdoor kitchen
•Direct Beach Access
•Bocce Ball
•Three on-site Guest Suites


BACK TO TOP

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Contact Sean Direct;
No Call Center